COVID-19: Our Response
As the world continues to work through the COVID-19 pandemic, we want you to know that we remain here for you. We know that questions continue to arise as you formulate your business plans and we are committed to helping you through these unchartered waters.
To do our part to mitigate the spread of this virus, we will be working from home. We ask that you communicate with us via email using the guidelines below and be sure to Reply All to keep everyone on the same page. Below are the guidelines as to whom you should copy and when. If you are currently working with one of us on a particular issue, please continue to correspond with that person until the issue is resolved.
- For enrollments, terminations and questions about enrollment related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- For claims and all other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
As we all work to continue to keep business going as much as possible, please remember to be patient. It may take a little longer than usual to get a resolution, but know that Schill Insurance Group and our carriers and business associates are doing everything we can to continue to support you.
Thank you for your understanding!
COVID-19 Carrier Links
- COVID-19 Webpage
- Relaxing Eligibility Guidelines (3/25/2020)
- Suspension of Utilization Management in NY (3/24/2020)
Mutual of Omaha
Renaissance Life & Health
COVID-19 Key Resources
- Vermont Emergency Management/Governor Scott Executive Orders
- Vermont Department of Health
- New York Department of Health
- IRS Small & Midsize Business Act for Coronavirus-related Paid Leave(3/20/20)
- IRS COVID-19 Tax Relief Webpage
- COVID-19 Resources For Your Business and Tax Questions
- **UPDATE - Families First Coronavirus Response Act (03/26/2020)